Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Vintage way of life~

Beyoncé covered Marilyn Monroe's Diamond are a girl's best friend for some Armani advertisement.  What a shame !



How could they do that ?! Ew ! Sucks !


Anyway... I feel sad about having absolutely no 1940 (at least inpired by) furniture... I think that starting now, I will start to collect thing from 1920 up to 1950 or even 1960... Clothes, furnitures, decorations, jewelery, shoes... Everything.  So that later, I may have a house or even just an appartment full of retro/vintage stuff <3
It would be... Heavenly !
And then, I'll have my 1960 something hearse !!! It'll be... to DIE for ! HAHAHA.
I'm curently looking on the internet for things to give me ideas.... I really want to go back in time~

0 comment(s):

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP