Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Comme dirait les Jackson 5 : ABC ! 123 !

A - Age: ..... I've been 18 for 3 years, now...

B - Bed size: Queen at my Mother's, Double at Kasu's

C - Chore you hate: ... Tidying my room, I guess...

D - Dating Anyone: Nay

E - Essential start your day item: beeping alarm clock even if I hate it.

F - Favorite color: Violet ♥♥♥♥, Red and Black. OMG I WAS WEARING ALL THOSE THREE TODAY ! *w*

G - Gold or Silver: Gold is beurk caca D8

H - Height: 1730mm

I - Instruments you play: vocal ? D8

J - Job title: Geek.

k - Got any Kid(s): HEY YO ! I'M ONLY 18, YOU KNOW.

L - Something you're Looking forward to: Having a job... Kinda.

M - Mom's name: Linda (Lindaaaaaaaaa.... LINDA LINDA LINDAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAA ♪)

N - Nicknames: Trucy

O - Overnight hospital stay:It never happened. Yeah \o/ I'm a healty gurl.

P - Pet Peeve(s): Aaaaah c'est quoi donc ça, déjà ?

Q – Quote: "It is impossible for a man to be elegant without a feminine touch ♥" (Vivienne Westwood) or "Le beau est toujours bizarre" (Charles Baudelaire) (LOL Kya, '' Be independant or die '' Then I'll chose Die ! XDDDDD)

R - Right or left handed: Righty

S - Sports: I wish geeking was a sport.

T - Time you wake up: 6 o'clock for school. If not............. It may goes up to.......... 2-3 PM xD

U- Underwear: PAINTED BLACK (I see a red door and I want it painted blaaack... No colors anymore I want them to turn blaaaack ♪)

V - Vegetable you dislike: ........... None ? I don't know....

W - Ways you run late: Make-up (LOL le smiley XD)

X - X-rays you've had: Teeth and when I broke my..... left ? Right ? Well... My foot in grade 5... Yeah it was the right one.

Y - Yummy food you make: Salade avec tout c'qui a dans l'frigo o_o ♥

Z- Zodiac Sign: Sagitarius.... As Die, Hiko, hide, Hazuki, Amy Lee and a few others I don't remember are =BBB

Estie que dans le même post, j'ai parlé des Rolling Stones, des Jackson 5 pis d'un groupe japonais pas rapport qui ont fait l'originale de Linda Linda que je connaissais plutôt interprétée par Stance Punks (D'ailleurs, c'est VRAIMENT beau par Stance Punks XDDDDDDDDDDDD) Bref, vive les connaissances musicales XDDD

0 comment(s):

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP